more than pr
Through our robust in-house services and network of creative strategists, research analysts, media experts and communications gurus, we’ve got you covered. Here’s an overview of services we provide.
Telling a compelling story is key. We have decades of experience developing and testing messages, building behavior change models and driving impactful narratives that compel audiences to take action.
- Mine and analyze data to gain insights and drive strategy
- Identify, prioritize and engage key audiences
- Design and facilitate messaging workshops
- Develop and test messaging across platforms
- Build brand voice and design creative campaigns
- Develop and deploy employee engagement strategies and tactics
- Drive strategy around and execution of milestone communications
- Identify, engage and prepare spokespeople
To make the biggest impact, partnership is critical. We have vast experience identifying and engaging with the private sector, governments and non-profits, forging long-term partnerships and moving issues forward.
- Conduct landscape audits and stakeholder mapping
- Develop surveys, analysis and results reports
- Engage with communities to identify unmet needs
- Design partnership structures and manage steering committees
- Set goals and measurements to report on progress
- Facilitate brainstorms and strategy sessions
- Develop patient advocacy and engagement strategies
- Coordinate advisory boards and meetings
Success depends on reaching the right people at the right time through the right channels. Whether it’s a large-scale event, a closed-door meeting, or online, we’ve been there.
- Develop social media and digital strategies and conduct listening and reporting
- Design, develop and deploy print, social, video/digital and multimedia content
- Manage and execute multi-stakeholder events
- Develop Op-Eds, bylines and thought-leadership platforms
- Engage with media, bloggers and influencers
- Build paid media partnerships, placements and advertorials
- Identify, prepare for and manage issues
Intent is nothing without action.see our work